Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Digital Scrap Freebies

So I have recently started looking around online for papers and such to be able to create my own background for my blog. And I have found some really cool sites that have design elements for free. Most people use them to digital scrapbook, but since that creativity escapes me, I settle for simple blog backgrounds. =) Anywho, if you want to go check them out and see if they have anything you're interested in, here they are:

MandyMade -- she makes some absolutely GORGEOUS stuff! Definitely check out her Julia kits. And she also will put up layouts she has done to give people ideas.

NBK scraps -- I have gotten some of the papers she has made, and they are soo cute!

GingerScraps -- Again, awesome stuff. This site has stuff made by a team of designers. Some of it is free, some of it is not.

Summertime Designs -- Awesomeness. (I'm kind of running out of new ways to say the same thing)

FlutterbyeFaery Designs -- She's got some really cute stuff =)

LIMEALICIOUS! -- she finds a whole bunch of freebies and puts them on her site so you don't have to track them down yourself

1 comment:

  1. I could use some serious help designing my own template. Any tips? Helpful sites?

    ReplyDelete